Sunday, 9 April 2017

Hidden in the Jungle: chameleon, deer and wild cat

Hidden in the Jungle coloring book chameleon

Hello! Today three more finished pages from the Hidden in the Jungle book. To color the above chameleon illustration I used a whole bunch of medias: highlighters, markers, pencils and watercolor.

Hidden in the Jungle coloring book deer

The deer page I completely colored in with pencils. What I don't like in such type of books there is too much leaves and all that greenery on every page and I get bored to colored it all the time.


The wild cat page looks a bit messy. It is because I used watercolor for the background and I am not that good with handling it yet. Need to practice more with this media.
Well, that's all for today. Hope you're having a great day! 
Happy coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment