Friday, 27 January 2017

Escape to Christmas Past coloring book finished pages, part2

Escape to Christmas past coloring book, feast finished page

Hello! Today I'm showing another bunch of finished pages from the Escape to Christmas Past coloring book by Good Wives and Warriors. But I think that would be it, done with this book for now. I used these illustrations to try different media, to experience with those I am not quite familiar with. The first page from the ones I am showing in this pose is done with watercolor pencils (Staedtler Luna 48 pieces). I still try to figure out how to work with this type of pencils and not always I am happy with the result.

Christmas feast finished coloring page

There were some lines that led to nowhere and some shapes that I couldn't figure out what was that and so didn't know how to color that in. So, in the end I just colored those over.

Escape to Christmas past coloring book

These cakes were colored in with markers. They didn't blend that well, anyway I am quite satisfied with the overall result.

Christmas cake adult coloring page

Escape to Christmas past coloring book

On the following pages I used markers along with acrylic or watercolor for the background



The goose were colored in with markers and I used soft pastel for background


And finally, on the last page shown here I used markers and color pencils for background

Escape to Christmas past coloring book

Adult coloring book finished page

You can see the first part of the book's finished pages here

Happy coloring!



No comments:

Post a Comment