Sunday, 27 November 2016

Relax with Art: Native American portrait

Adult coloring: Native American portrait

Hello! 
Here it is another page from the Relax with Art colouring magazine and I enter into the competition with it too, along with the Golden Pharaoh from my previous post. The Native American portrait is done with budget color pencils (Maped and WHSmith). The wigwam, however, I colored with acrylic because I wanted to paint over some patterns. But I am not quite happy with how the wigwam turned out after all - too dark, I should have chosen a lighter shade perhaps.
Here is the before and after photo

Before and after coloring page America Indian

Happy coloring!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! Looks amazing!!! Love how Chief looks very important!!! I like how you use different media!!!! Wigwam looks great in my opinion, not too dark :) !!! Lovenjoy seeing your coloured masterpieces!!! :)

    ReplyDelete