Thursday, 8 September 2016

Jungle cats

Completed pages from Cats colouring for mindfulness

These two cats are from the Cats:colouring for mindfulness book. I put these illustrations under one category "jungle cats". The first cat, as you can see, is done in a leopard style and for the the second cat I used "jungle" colours: different shades of green and brown. I am not quite happy how the head turned out but I like the leopard cat. I used mixed media for both pages: pencils and fineliners. Here, have a closer look at the cats.

Adult coloring: leopard cat

Adult coloring: cat's head

Keep colouring!

1 comment:

  1. Both cats turned out very beautiful!!! I like how you made the first one leopard among the jungle leaves and how the second one is coloured in the jungle leafy style!!! Once again, you out in so much thought and attention to detail to your colouring!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete