Friday, 16 September 2016

Peacock on the eye-shadow background

Completed peacock coloring page

This is the last of my summer works. Since now on I will be posting only new completed colouring pages. This peacock was done with coloured pencils and markers and the illustration is from the Relaxed and Focused Colouring book. As in one of my previous pages that I showed here the background was done with my old eyeshadows. When you don't have pastels at hand this is quite a good alternative.
Happy colouring!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Beautifully done!!! Love all the colours you used for the peacock and the flowers and rainbow colours for decorations at the bottom!!! Great the you used eye shadows heheheh very creative indeed!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This peacock is gorgeous, I love how you coloured it. The colours are amazing....so cool you used eyeshadows to paint the background. I also use make up for painting, it can be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete